You are here
PSD Annual Conference
The PSD Annual Conference is a weekend of workshops, worship, and fellowship in April of each year. Each year it is held at a different location around the District. Highlights of the conference include:
- The Keynote Address on Friday evening.
- The Arthur M. Judy Memorial Lecture on Saturday morning. (See Conference Lectures for more information on the the Judy Foundation and the tradition of Judy Lectures.)
- The Saturday Awards Luncheon, when District awards are presented. (See Awards for information on awards criteria and nomination.)
- Workshops on many topics, given by talented people from around the District.
- The Annual Meeting, where District officers and directors are elected, the budget is approved, resolutions considered, and reports presented.
- Worship services, presented by youth and adults, often featuring choral singing from professional-sounding ad hoc groups of conference attendees.
- A chance to see the sights of one of our many host cities.
Annual Conference 2014 (a part of MidAmerica Regional Assembly) Hunger for Justice, will be in Topeka, Kansas, April 11-13, 2014
Information from immediate past conference.
Information from 2012 conference.
Information from 2011 conference.
Information from 2010 conference.
A collection of logos and information from our conferences over the years.
Text or video or audio recordings of Keynote Addresses and Judy Lectures from years past.
Handbook for Local Arrangements Committees