You are here
Download and print a flier to post at your congregation to encourage nominating your members for awards.
Can’t remember who from your congregation has already received an award? See the list of all past recipients.
Read descriptions of the awards.
Download 2013 Nomination Forms below:
(~ 30KB each)
(~ 30KB each)
How to use these forms
- You will need Adobe Acrobat reader or similar program to view or print the PDF files. (See About PDF Files for more details.)
- Use the PDF files to print a nomination form to be filled out by hand and mailed to the District office. (The PDF files cannot be edited and saved.)
- You will need Microsoft Word or a program capable of importing Word files to view, edit, or print the Word files.
- Use the Word documents to edit and save a filled-in nomination form. The saved form can be printed and mailed to the District office, or it can be emailed to the District office. If you email the filled in form, be sure it is still in Word format, rather than a different document format.
Nominations for awards to be given at the 2013 District Conference in April 2013, are due at the district office by January 31, 2013.
How to submit the forms
Send by mail, fax or email to
122 W. Franklin Ave. Suite #303
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Email: sgreene [at] psduua [dot] org
- Please keep a copy of your nomination for your records.
- Acknowledgment of receipt of nomination forms will be emailed. If you do not receive an acknowledgment, please email (sgreene [at] psduua [dot] org) or phone the District Administrator, Sarah Greene ( 612-230-3272 ).
Questions about awards process or criteria?
Contact a member of the Awards Committee:
- Mel Aanerud, 763-434-3809 , aanerud4 [at] comcast [dot] net
- Laura Bealey, 507-387-3498 , lsbealey [at] earthlink [dot] net
- Ann Beechler, 608-783-2735 , annbeechler [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Donna Neff, 402-393-5390 , neffd [at] cox [dot] net