You are here
Chalice Lighters Ambassadors
Congregational Chalice Lighters Ambassadors work in their own congregation to inform congregation members and friends about the Chalice Lighters Program and recruit new Chalice Lighters.
The following resources are made available to Ambassadors to assist them in their responsibilities. This information is available as PDF files. To view or print the files you will need Acrobat Reader or similar viewing program.
We suggest you review the resources in the order presented. If you have questions or concerns, contact your Ambassador Liaison.
- Recruitment Pilot Project Vision Mission and Goals
- Chalice Lighters Brochure
- Chalice Lighter Program Q&A
- Chalice Lighters Grants 1984–2010
- Ambassador Responsibilities
- Ambassador Training Goals and Agenda
- Suggested Step-by-Step Recruitment Strategy
- Sample Newsletter Articles and Letters
- Percent Participation by Size of Congregation
- Recruitment Poster Pieces