You are here
How to Take an Online Workshop
Here’s all you need to know about taking one of our online workshops.
- To start, just press the arrow on the control bar.
- (Be sure your computer speakers are turned on.)
- For full screen viewing, click on the projection screen icon on the far right of the control bar.
- Press the Escape key to return from full screen viewing.
Some of the information in the tutorial is out of date. We're working on making a new one.
In the meantime, please note
- A Facebook or Slideshare account is no longer needed to sign in for a webinar.
- The correct email address if you have questions is the one given below, not the one in the tutorial.
- It is no longer necessary to have a login for the web site used for the webinar. You can go straight to it using the address given in your confirmation email.
After viewing the presentation, if you have any questions about how to register or how to participate, please contact us at(not the email in given in the tutorial).
Questions about the webinar you have registered for should be addressed to the person listed at the bottom of the information page for that webinar.